The harassment continued today in a group email, this one sent by SWTCTW operative “Fannie”:
p.p.s. Forget “grad school” and “finals” don’t you think Mal should get back with the program and start updating her blog with the frequency we who troll the internet have come to expect?!?!
Sigh. The public shaming worked. I only have three more days of papering (hooray!), but in that time I will try to maintain my blogging duties. Just to prove to you all how exciting my life has been the past few days, here is a random list of what I did today:
1. Woke up, ate a bowl of cereal and a peanut butter ball for breakfast, and danced around in my underwear to “All I Want for Christmas is You.”
2. Ate 14 cookies. (I’m serious. We have a thing called “Cookie Fest” going on this week. Be jealous.)
3. Listened to this song, um, a LOT:
4. Tried to figure out what that song means. Consensus from the Internets is that it’s about love lost/broken hearts/an ending relationship/etc. etc.
5. Read a lot about youth and peacebuilding.
6. Was loud in the quiet study room.
7. Ate 14 more cookies.
8. Cried while watching a NYTimes video analysis of It’s a Wonderful Life.
MY LIFE IS BORING AND MY SNARK IS GONE. I blame the cookies. The cookies have stolen my snark.
[Posted by Mallory]